Latest News From NaturaLook
- November 6-10, 2017 – Fundamental Training
- January 8-12, 2018 – Fundamental Training
- February 5-9, 2018 – Fundamental Training
- March 5-9, 2018 – Fundamental Training
- March 16, 2018 – Device & Technique Training Workshop, Las Vegas
- April 2-6, 2018 – Fundamental Training
- April 23, 2018 – Device & Technique Training Workshop, La Jolla
- May 7-11, 2018 – Fundamental Training
- June 4-8, 2018 – Fundamental Training
- July 9-13, 2018 – Fundamental Training
Fundamental and Advanced Training – NaturaLook Institute offers the most comprehensive permanent cosmetic training in the industry and if you have ever considered learning permanent makeup now is the time to invest in yourself and secure your spot with Jeanee Lusby. Training dates are filling fast, contact our coordinator for more information.
Current News & Events
- More Than Microblading Workshop – 1 Day Device & Technique Training – March 16, 2018, Las Vegas. Click here for more details.
- NaturaLook & True Colors Pigments will be exhibiting at the 27th Annual SPCP Convention on March 17-19, 2018 at the Flamingo Hotel, Las Vegas
- NaturaLook & True Colors Pigments will exhibit at the International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference on June 23-25, 2018! Visit us at booth #720 and join Jeanee Lusby on Sunday, June 24 from 1-2:30pm for her classroom presentation
- NaturaLook & True Colors Pigments will be exhibiting at the AAM Fall Convention September 13-16, 2018 at the Sheraton Hotel, Dallas
- NaturaLook is proud to offer SkinMedica® products, click here for more info!
Past News & Events
- NaturaLook & True Colors Pigments exhibit at the International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference on June 24-26, 2017! Visit us at booth #1185 and join Jeanee Lusby on Sunday, June 25 from 12-2pm in room N103 for her classroom presentation featuring “More than Microblading”
- Monday, March 13 from 9:15-10:30am Jeanee Lusby presents Microblading vs. Machine: Different Strokes for Different Folks at the SPCP’s 26th Annual Spring Convention & Trade Show in Orlando, Florida
- NaturaLook & True Colors Pigments exhibit at the International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference on June 25-27, 2016! Visit us at booth #1736 and join Jeanee Lusby on Sunday, June 26 from 12-2pm in room N214 featuring Eyebrow Microstroking: Advanced Techniques for creating Natural-Looking Results
- NaturaLook & True Colors Pigments exhibit at the SPCP 25th Anniversary Convention on April 23-24, 2016 in Las Vegas
- NaturaLook & True Colors Pigments Presents: Advanced Brow Workshop…Handtool & Device – with optional extra day hands-on practice one-on-one with trainer! March 18-19, 2016 at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, CA. Click here for more info!
- Unplanned: America Season 2, Episode 4 available on Netflix! Watch Jeanee work her magic on a breast cancer survivor, as she demonstrates the art of areola/nipple color restoration.
- 24th Annual SPCP Convention and Trade Show on April 11-13, 2015: Jeanee presents “Light Up Your Lip Procedures!” on Sunday, April 12th at 1pm
- Wake Up San Diego News on CW 6-Jeanee Lusby discusses Areola Color Restoration on Breast Cancer Survivors with News Anchor Heather Myers
- NaturaLook presents: “Permanent Cosmetics..It’s A Small World” 2-Day seminar!” 2 Days at the Disneyland Grand Californian Resort with 6 Permanent Makeup Powerhouses! Check out the photos here.
- Want to see NaturaLook’ latest training videos? We have them all right here.
- San Diego Living on San Diego 6 beauty segment- Jeanee and professional makeup up artist, Karol Young Moses appeared on San Diego Living to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month and discuss beauty tips
- Creator of ENJOY Hair Products and publisher of Health Beauty Life Magazine, Patrick Dockry, interviews Jeanee about the art of permanent makeup and gets a look at Jeanee in action! Click the image below!
- Permanent Make-Up Innovator Jeanee Lusby Joins the Nouveau Contour Training Team – Creator of “ColorWash™ Technique” To Train Permanent Cosmetic Students Using Nouveau’s Advanced Digital Equipment
Charity and Organizations
Every month we donate one of our services to a charity or organization that is close to our hearts. We have donated to burn victims, cancer survivors and diabetes foundations. If there is a cause close to your heart, we would love to donate a procedure to one of their auctions or benefits in order to help them raise money. Email us today with your suggestions.
- SAAVE Program – Developed by a member of the American Academy of Micropigmentation and a cancer survivor, SAAVE offers services to breast cancer survivors and other survivors of cancer free or specially discounted services for areola reconstruction, lash and brow supplementation. For more information, click here. Jeanee has been a long time supporter of breast cancer awareness and is a member of the SAAVE program. It’s patients like Bianca (above) who inspire us!”Being bald is not pleasant, but it also is not the most important thing to someone going through cancer treatments. Still having beautiful eyebrows due to Jeanee’s exceptional tattooing at NATURALOOK helped mitigate Bianca’s baldness.”
- Mainly Mozart-Mainly Mozart’s mission is to enrich the lives of today’s and tomorrow’s passionate music lovers by connecting them to the genius and innovation of Mozart and the Masters, to world-class musicians and music-making, and to each other. May 18,2014 Dr. Franklin Lusby & Jeanee Lusby sponsor the Orion String Quartet and Windscape – part of the 2014 Spotlight Series.
- Hope Fund
- St. James Academy
- Christian Unified Schools of San Diego
- Solana Vista and Skyline Elementary Schools
- Mama’s Kitchen
- Angel Faces
- Scripps Ranch Firesafe Council
- Jeanee was featured in the San Diego Reader July 2016
- Jeanee was featured in American Spa Magazine July 2015
- Jeanee was featured in Health Beauty Life Magazine: Check out the article for great information on the art of permanent makeup and some answers to commonly asked questions. Click here for the article.
- Jeanee was featured in City Beat Magazine: Read the article to see what Jeanee is doing for breast cancer survivors. Click here for the article.
- August Issue of American Spa featured Jeanee in their “Women in Spa” Spotlight: Click here for the article.
- After presenting at the SPCP convention this past June, Jeanee was asked to write an article for the SPCP 2013 Summer newsletter. Understanding Hair Strokes and Shaded Brows article by Jeanee Lusby Article in SPCP Summer 2013 Newsletter
- Les Nouvelles Esthetique Magazine article by Jeanee Lusby on ColorWash Designer Eyeliner Les Nouvelles Article